Bees may not what you want to have at your picnic but they are very important to the agriculture industry. These insects are pollinators and they cross-pollinate 90% of the wild plants and about 30% of the crops in the United States. Every year they are responsible for the pollination of $15 million in crops. Today, more and more people are taking organic bee pollen capsules for a host of health reasons. Here are some of the organic bee pollen benefits you may experience:
- It is great for your immune system. Researchers have found antiviral and antimicrobial properties in organic bee pollen. Due to this, it can help the body protect itself from a host of issues, including Staphylococcus aureus, which has a particularly hard problem with bee pollen. It can help people who suffer from allergies. According to research done in Japan, the substance has been effective at combating mast cell activation, which causes a lot of the problems associated with allergies.
- It is a great anti-inflammatory. Many people today take a host of medications to combat inflammation, which can wreak havoc on the body. Taking organic bee pollen capsules can have a similar impact as drugs such as Aleve (naproxen sodium). It can be used for chronic and acute problems as well as degenerative problems (at the beginning stages) and to combat liver disease.
- It is an antioxidant. It seems today that you cannot turn around without hearing about how great antioxidants are for you. Some benefits of taking antioxidants include the lessening of the chances of developing cancer, heart disease, hypertension, and diabetes. Taking organic bee pollen capsules can yield the same results as eating miso, cheese, and vinegar.
- It is great for the liver. The liver is one of the most important organs in the body. It is also very, very resilient but it can suffer damage like any other part of the body. Organic bee pollen capsules have been found to help the liver heal itself from damage done to it. Tests done on rats showed it was effective and reversing damage done to their livers.
- It can combat malnutrition. When children and adults, who were malnourished, found success in reversing that when they were given bee pollen as a supplement. This was helpful for children with a delay in their development, had undergone surgery or who refused to eat. It also helped adults who were recovering from an alcohol addiction, had surgery or were under stress that prevented them from eating.
- It can help women suffering from the symptoms of menopause. There are a number of women who try other treatments to alleviate their symptoms of menopause and find no success. When researchers gave then bee pollen, their symptoms were reduced. The impact was even greater in women who had been treated for breast cancer.
- It is great for stress reduction. In today’s world, many people are looking actively for ways to combat stress at home and at work. Taking organic bee pollen capsules can increase the blood flow to the nervous system, which is often damaged by stress. Elderly people who took this as a supplement saw a great improvement in their energy level and mood.
- It can help with weight loss. Research has shown a link between an increase in muscle protein and the metabolism of energy in the body after bee pollen is consumed. It also can help regulate the hormones that govern metabolism, making it easier to lose weight.
Organic bee pollen capsules are good because, clearly, of what is contained in them. Bee pollen has a large amount of proteins, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, carotenoids, and bioflavonoids. These substances are what give it the antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties that make it so helpful for human health. New research has recently shown that taking it may even be effective at reducing cholesterol. The same benefits can be achieved by taking or using organic bee pollen powder. At the end of the day, with a calorie count of about 90, taking a small amount of bee pollen, as a powder or a pill, may provide a lot of relief and help from a variety of problems.